Sunday, September 17, 2006

Taking Pictures of Strangers

Today, The Blogless Fourth Axiom and I wandered around the city. We sat in Central Park for a while and we went to the Feast of San Gennaro in Little Italy. Then, we just wandered around for a while. I snapped a few photos of things -- you'll see in other posts in a minute -- and I got some shots of people that I think are interesting. Usually interesting because there's a hot guy in it, but sometimes interesting for other reasons.

So, here are the strangers from my pictures.

Hot Guy #1:


Some people sitting in Columbus Circle enjoying the nice weather:


Hot dad. His face was just ok, but he had a nice body and was adorable playing with his kids.


This photo was an accident. I was holding my camera above my head trying to get a good shot of Mulberry Street and I got the angle too low and it turned into just a shot of the crowd. These three stood out to me when I was cropping the shot. I love that little old lady looking appalled. And the blonde chick looking digusted with the guy in the middle looking oblivious. (Note: A line of hair around your face is no substitute for a jaw. Mm'kay?)


This is another decent-looking guy in the crowd, but there's also that ugly guy next to him. It makes me think the title of this should be "Beauty & The Beast."


This guy was in the corner of one of my shots, so you can't see his whole face, but ADORABLE, right?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?